This release was all about making SR360...Faster...Easier...more Reliable.
We came up with a simple rule: It must display within 3 seconds (with a descent internet connection). It's that simple. So we went through every page, and everything within the pages...and optimized them to abide by the 3 second rule. If you see something take longer than 3 seconds to display, then tell us immediately.
The best way to improve reliability is to remove the bugs. So we removed all of them. We also implemented automated testing, which automatically tests our software before we release code changes. This helps us kill the bugs before you even know they exist.
We modified the following to make it easier:
- to Assign Customers to Territory
- added a zipcode column, so a user can use it to search for a single or group of customers to assign to a sales territory
- to use the Column Filters
- the filters are NOT case sensitive anymore
- any column that has the filter symbol, this column will let you use it to filter everything that's in it, which makes it incredibly easy to reduce all the info to display only what you want to see.
- sample below, filtered by customer name to display only customers that contain "sunflow" in its name:
- to see Discounts in Invoices
- we make it possible for invoices to now show if discounts are applied to an item in an invoice